The LSSI-CE, obliges all those who have a blog or a website to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform them and require permission to download them.
It is not always possible to have updated information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
Therefore, in case you find this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, I inform you of the importance of communicating it to me.
- How can we classify cookies?
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that are used for session maintenance, time management of
response, performance or validation of options, use security features, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, define the language, regional settings or type of browser.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portals, to develop navigation profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, by means of an analytical cookie, the geographic areas of greatest interest of a user, which is the most accepted product, etc., would be controlled.
- Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, access frequency, edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying access and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
According to term:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
- The cookies used by this Website
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to get you to have a better browsing experience, to share content on social networks, to show you ads based on your interests and to obtain user statistics.
The cookies used in https://feelwoodbcn.com are associated only with an anonymous User and his computer, they do not provide references that allow the deduction of the name and surnames of the User and cannot read data from his hard disk or include viruses in his texts. Likewise, https://feelwoodbcn.com cannot read the cookies implanted in the User’s hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used at https://feelwoodbcn.com In this sense, the user can configure his browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a notice on screen of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time its implementation or not on your hard drive. To do this, we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to find out how to change the settings you currently use. Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects cookies from https://feelwoodbcn.com, he may browse the Portal with the only drawback of not being able to enjoy the Portal’s functionalities that require the installation of any of they. In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on his hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser and which we will detail later.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site does not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies that I detail below.
The cookies on this website help to:
- Make this website work correctly
- Save you having to log in every time you visit this site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to watch videos
- Improve site speed / security
- That you can share pages on social networks
- Show you ads based on your browsing hàbits
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Share personal identification data with third parties.
- Third party cookies that we use on this website and that you should know
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New third-party designs or services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally modify the configuration of cookies and that cookies not detailed in this policy appear. It is important that you know that they are provisional cookies that it is not always possible to report and that they only have study and assessment purposes. In no case will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by Users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
The user can check here (https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en) the type of cookies used by Google. Cookie from Google+ and Google Maps, as provided on their page about what type of cookies they use (https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en)
- WordPress: feelwoodbcn.com is a user of the WordPress blog supply and hosting platform, owned by the American company Automattic, Inc. For this purpose, the use of such cookies by the systems is never under the control or management of the person in charge of the web, they can change their function at any time, and enter new cookies.
- Video platforms such as YouTube are also used, a video server provided by YouTube LLC with address at 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, United States., Whose Cookies policy you can find here (https://policies.google. com / privacy? hl = es & gl = es)
- Affiliation service platforms (They install browser cookies to track the sales that originated on this website).
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing feelwoodbcn.com for example, when you use the feelwoodbcn.com content sharing button on some social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks that this website uses have their own cookies policies:
Linkedin cookies, as provided in its Cookies Policy
Facebook cookies, as provided in its Cookies Policy (https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/)
Pinterest cookies, as provided in its Cookies Policy (https://policy.pinterest.com/cookies)
Instagram cookie, as provided in its Cookies Policy (https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig)
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen in these networks. In no case, neither the person responsible for this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information about these cookies.
Next, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be installed regularly during the navigation through this website are detailed:
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz||persistent||2 years from the configuration or update.||They allow you to track the website using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information about user access to websites. Some of the data stored for further analysis are: the number of times the user has visited the website, dates of the first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, page from which the user has accessed the website , search engine that the user has used to reach the website or link you have selected, place in the world from which the user accesses, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you check the Google Analytics privacy page (https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/) for more information about cookies which you use and how to disable them.|
|_ga||persistent||2 years||Google Analytics third-party cookie: Allows you to differentiate and distinguish between the different tracking objects created in the session. More information. https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/|
|_gat||session||10 minutes||It is used to know the delivery ratio.|
|_gid||persistent||1 day||It is used to distinguish users.|
|__stripe_mid||session||expires when session ends||Cookie from Stripe. More info https://stripe.com/cookies-policy/legal|
|bp_ut_session, bp_user-registered, bp_user-role||persistent||14 years||They store user information and their sessions to improve the user experience.|
|PHPSESSID||session||expires when session ends||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookies is essential for the operation of the website.|
|tve_leads_unique, tl_9495_9496_15, tl_8980_8980_21||persistent||1 month||Technical cookies to execute functions of the site such as not displaying the advertising banner or remembering the user settings defined within the session|
|viewed_cookie_policy||persistent||1 year||Own cookie that remembers if the visitor has accepted / closed Cookie Info bar.|
- How can I manage and disable these cookies?
In the case of not wishing that the website does not install any cookies on your computer, it is possible to adapt your browser so that you are notified before any cookie is downloaded.
However, you can modify your browser settings to reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
https://feelwoodbcn.com makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread:
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastre-preferences?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios -we
Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)