The terms set out below and especially the duty of confidentiality will be mandatory for all internal or external staff who work or could work with us and who have access to the data you provide, either during browsing our Website, by the use of our forms or during the hiring or provision of services.
We advise Users that, each time they access our website, review this text to ensure the purposes and uses we can make of their data.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The person responsible for the processing of the data that is collected, processed and stored through this website and on the occasion of the services provided and contracted through it, is Idoia Barot Posas with ID 46978354A (hereinafter “FeelWood BCN), residing at Paseo Las Damas 36, 2 Left 50008 Zaragoza. Email: email@example.com and telephone 669158349.
2. DATA TREATMENT
The personal data requested will consist of those that are essential to identify and respond to the request of the owner of the data, resolve issues raised and provide the contracted services, said data being collected for specific purposes explicit and legitimate and not being treated manner incompatible with the stated purposes.
3. DATA PROCEDURE
First, it is important that the Users keep in mind that, when personal information is provided online, it can be collected and used by others. That is why, FeelWood BCN is not responsible for such information being collected, stored and / or processed by an unauthorized third party, as we have adopted the security measures that are within our reach so that this does not happen.
The origin of the data we process and store in FeelWood BCN can come from different places:
• Through our website we collect personal data of those Users who voluntarily decide to fill in the mandatory fields that we have incorporated in each of the forms on our website. With these forms, Users can register on our website, make a query or provide us with a suggestion, request a quote for a specific product offered on our Website, request a product offered on our Website or receive, if so expressly authorized by FeelWood BCN advertising and newsletters. Through these forms, the Users provide us with their data and consent to their treatment according to the purposes indicated at the time of completing the form. Users will be responsible for the veracity and authenticity of the data provided through our forms, and it is their obligation to keep them updated at all times to avoid errors on our part. Any false or inaccurate statement that occurs as a result of the information and data delivered through these forms, will be the responsibility of the User.
• Information may also come through the emails we receive at www.feelwoodbcn.com. Since we make the website available to our users through the domain www.feelwoodbcn.com, we inform you that it is hosted on the servers of Webempresa América INC., With address at 1099 Wall Street West, Suite 246. Lyndhurst 07071 (New Jersey) United States of America, with tax identification EIN: 99-0373184.
• Users should be informed that, in the event that the user or potential client wishes, a meeting may be established that will take place by telephone. The User must provide his name and telephone number.
• Some data may also come from the different workshops, events or fairs we attend.
• Finally, we also give Users the possibility to make inquiries and comments on topics and products that FeelWood BCN will publish in their case (may moderate them based on criteria of legal and moral compliance, as well as practices of good use and ethics). Participation will be made through the participation form via comment available once users have registered on the website itself. It is essential to read the web policies of this page before proceeding to comment.
4. LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of User data will depend on the moment in which the personal data of the User, Potential Client or Client are collected or processed:
• The legal basis for the treatment of the data collected through the consultation and information form as well as the CHAT service will be to respond to inquiries or requests. These requests do not imply any contractual relationship.
5. PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT AND DATA CONSERVATION PERIODS
The purposes for which each of the treatments will be carried out by FeelWood BCN, are established in the different information clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels – web forms, etc.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we detail them in full below, together with the data retention period, carried out by FeelWood BCN:
• Contact form / publication form of queries and / or comments and Chat service: To be able to contact the User to resolve the query, doubt or suggestion, as well as to send him, in case he had requested it, username and password for Access your private area.
These data will be kept on the server of the email provider without a period of deletion and as long as the affected party does not express their opposition. However, in the case that the conserved emails have to do with the provision of services, they will be kept for the entire time for which obligations of the contractual relationship can be derived. (5 years – article 1964 of the Civil Code).
• Information request form: This data will be used by FeelWood BCN, to provide you with information and contact you regarding the interest expressed regarding our organization or our products / services.
• Registration Form: This data will be used by FeelWood BCN, for the purpose of providing the contracted service / contractual purpose of selling the products you purchased and to perform an internal management of the organization, accounting, tax and administrative. These data will be kept by FeelWood BCN during the time when some type of responsibility may be demanded derived from the application of the pre-contractual / contractual measures requested by the interested party (5 years – article 1964 of the Civil Code) or they will be kept for a period of 6 years (art. 30 Commercial Code).
• Form for sending newsletters and advertising: This data will be used by FeelWood BCN, to provide you with information and contact you regarding the expressed interest of receiving newsletters and advertising.
• Data collected through Cookies: Through the Cookies of which we inform you in our Cookies Policy, which we recommend reading, we collect data to personalize your experience and better meet your individual needs, improve our website, allow sharing comments on social networks, etc. These data will be kept as provided in our Cookies Policy to which we refer.
• Private area: The User may access his private area with username and password and may modify or rectify his data at any time, being able to exercise his opposition to the treatment in his case or deletion, in our system by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org These data will be kept by FeelWood BCN during the time in which some type of responsibility derived from the fulfillment of the contract and the provision of the services can be demanded (5 years – article 1964 of the Civil Code).
6. OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE THE REQUESTED DATA
In order to optimally execute the services, Users must provide us with the information and personal data requested in our forms. In case of not providing all the information requested and marked as mandatory, FeelWood BCN may not offer its services / products or send, where appropriate, the requested information and therefore the services / products on which the User may not be provided interested.
At FeelWood BCN, we scrupulously comply with the requirements stipulated in the GDPR in terms of data protection of minors, so we do not intentionally collect any information from children under 14 years of age. In addition, we inform Users that this website is intended only for people over 18 years of age.
8. HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION OF USERS, POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS OR CUSTOMERS
FeelWood BCN implements physical, technical and organizational measures to maintain the security of personal data and try to minimize the possibility of accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized use, alteration, unauthorized modification, disclosure and / or access , as well as any other illegal way of processing your data, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the GDPR.
In this regard, and taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of probability and seriousness that may affect the rights and freedoms of natural persons, appropriate measures have been established to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, FeelWood BCN has enough mechanisms in place to:
– Ensure permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of treatment systems and services. Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
– Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the safety of the treatment.
– Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, as a User you acknowledge and accept that Internet security measures are not impregnable and that the networks used on the Internet are not 100% secure, so any communication sent by this means can be intercepted and / or modified. by unauthorized persons, so as a User you must also exercise caution.
9. NOTICE OF VIOLATION OF PERSONAL DATA OR SECURITY ARROWS
The violation of personal data represents a breach of the security of the FeelWood BCN information systems that causes or may cause the destruction, alteration, loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or otherwise, to the personal data transmitted, stored or processed. related to the provision of our services.In the case that the personal data that we store and / or process in FeelWood BCN are compromised in some way, we will proceed to notify those affected in a timely manner, and in accordance with the provisions of article 33 of the GDPR
10. COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data that users or potential clients have been able to provide us through our website, or during the provision of the services, will not be sold, transferred and / or exchanged with unauthorized third parties, except by legal obligation, or in the cases established below in relation to international data transfers that we carry out from FeelWood BCN.
On the other hand, the data of the Clients, may be transferred to the Tax Administration and other Public Administration Bodies, if required to do so.
11. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
At FeelWood BCN, we use Facebook. This social network is located in the United States. Therefore, any information that we upload to said social network, supposes that we carry out an international transfer of data to the US because the data uploaded to our profiles is stored on the servers of said company, also located in the US. Facebook, Inc. has obtained the certification of the EU-EE privacy shield frames. UU. and from Switzerland-USA. UU. FeelWood BCN also installs Facebook pixels on its website in order to make an interrelation of it with user profiles, as well as to know the conversions produced with it.
At FeelWood BCN, we use Google Inc .. This social network is located in the United States. Therefore, any information that we upload to said social network, supposes that we carry out an international transfer of data to the US because the data uploaded to our profiles is stored on the servers of said company, also located in the US. Google Inc. and its subsidiaries in the US UU. comply with the EU-EE Privacy Shields. UU. and Switzerland-USA UU. FeelWood BCN also uses the Google Analitycs and Google Adwords service on its website in order to know the traceability of visits by users on its website in the first case, and produce ads and improve sales through ads in the second case.
At FeelWood BCN, we use YouTube. This social network is located in the United States. Therefore, any information that we upload to said social network, supposes that we carry out an international transfer of data to the US because the data uploaded to our profiles is stored on the servers of said company, also located in the US. YouTube LLC and its subsidiaries in the USA. UU. comply with the EU-EE Privacy Shields. UU. and Switzerland-USA UU. However, FeelWood BCN, does not upload or process through this platform personal data of users, these being the ones who voluntarily decide to follow our page.
At FeelWood BCN, we use Instagram. This social network is located in the United States. Therefore, any information that we upload to said social network, supposes that we carry out an international transfer of data to the US because the data uploaded to our profiles is stored on the servers of said company, also located in the US. Instagram complies with the EU-US and Switzerland-US privacy shields. However, FeelWood BCN, does not upload or process through this platform personal data of users, these being the ones who voluntarily decide to follow our page.
12. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Any person may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of the treatment, the right to portability, unless subject to automated processing, including the elaboration of profiles and the right to opposition of the personal data that work in any of the files of which FeelWood BCN is Responsible, requesting it by any means that records its shipment and receipt, clearly expressing your desire and accompanying a photocopy of your ID and how many documents are necessary to prove your identity. Do not forget to indicate the reasons that justify the exercise of the right. To do this, you can write a letter, either to the email address email@example.com, or to the address Paseo las Damas 36 2nd Left 50008 Zaragoza. We have available to users forms for the exercise of these rights, you can request them in our contact form. What exactly can you request?
• Right of access: You can request information on whether FeelWood BCN is processing your personal data.
• Right of rectification: You can request the rectification of the data, in case these are incorrect, as well as the deletion of the same.
• Right of cancellation: You can request the cancellation of the data; and in case there is any limitation, FeelWood BCN will keep the data duly blocked, only for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to object: You may request that we stop processing the data in the manner stated, unless for legitimate reasons we must continue to treat it, a circumstance that we expressly state.
• Right to request the limitation of your treatment: You may request at any time that we limit the processing of the data when any of the following cases occur:
▪ When you challenge the accuracy of the data processed and for a period that allows FeelWood BCN to verify the accuracy of the data.
▪ When the processing of the data is illegal in accordance with current legislation and the affected person opts for the restriction of its use instead of its deletion.
▪ When the affected party requires their data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to data portability: So that, in case the data is processed automatically, they are returned or transferred to another company indicated by the User in a structured, automated and common use format.
• Right to data portability: So that, if the data is processed automatically, they are returned or transferred to another company indicated by the User in a structured, automated and common use format.
• Right of deletion: You may request the deletion of your personal data and FeelWood BCN must delete them without undue delay when: The data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
▪ The affected party withdraws the consent on which the data processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for it.
▪ The affected is opposed to the treatment because this is aimed at direct marketing of products.
▪ The data has been processed illegally.
▪ The data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation at the community and / or national level.
In addition, Users have other rights, namely:
• Right to withdraw the consent given: The User may withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data for any specific purpose, when he wishes, he should only contact us exercising this right.
• Right to complain to the Control Authority: Any User may contact the Control Authority, in case he considers that, FeelWood BCN is treating their data in the wrong way. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, domicile at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid and contact telephone numbers: 901 100 099/91 266 35 17.
14. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Anyone who does not want to be a “follower” of FeelWood BCN in the social networks in which it is present, just have to stop following said profile following the provisions of the Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions of the social network in question. The data of the Users uploaded to our profiles will remain in them from the moment the User gives his consent until he withdraws it, requesting it from the platform. The treatment that FeelWood BCN carries out within social networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows for corporate profiles. So FeelWood BCN may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers, and, by any means allowed by the social network, about its activities, contests, sweepstakes, services, etc. as well as providing personalized customer service through the social network.
Any User may exercise their data protection rights by contacting FeelWood BCN at the address and email address indicated in the corresponding section. In no case will FeelWood BCN extract data from social networks if it does not have the express consent of the user for this. We strongly recommend Users to read the Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions of the social networks where we are present.